SPECIAL PRICE FOR MAIN’s MEMBERS!
Discount code (applicable until August, 31st ): Kindly contact MAIN to obtain your early bird CODE
Register for the largest inclusive finance event in Africa that will be held from 18-22 October 2021 in Kigali, Rwanda! Take part in a week with high-level events: 2-day Conference on the topic of the resilience of the inclusive finance sector with African and international speakers, about 15 free training sessions, an Investors’ Fair where investors and MFIs will meet to discuss investment deal, a Village dedicated to the greatest innovations in the sector, networking opportunities and much more.
MAIN members benefit from a reduced EARLY BIRD price of €300 (instead of €500 for other participants), for all registrations booked and paid before August 31st, 2021 included with the promotional code. Please contact us to get your code that you can use only once.
MFIs who could not use it before August 31st, will be sent another code, this time valid from 1 September 01st to October 04th (closing date for registration). They will then benefit from a reduced price of €400 (instead of €550 for other participants).
How to use your code?
Before August 31st (included)
- Go to the SAM ticketing page and select the English flag at the bottom of the page: https://www.ada-microfinance.org/en/sam-2021/ticketing
- Enter the code “CODE” at the bottom of the page in “You have a promotional code? (discount, activation…)”. The visitor rate will be reduced to €300 instead of €500.
- Select the quantity you need in “EARLY BIRD – Visitor fee – 5 days”.
- Click on “Book”.
- Continue with the registration by entering your information.
- You will receive your invoice by email (PDF) at the address you have provided with all the payment instructions.
This year, due to COVID-19 measures, the number of registrations for MAIN’s members is limited. Only the first come will be allocated an entry for the SAM.