To pursue its objectives and meet the needs expressed by its members, the MAIN activities revolve around the following :
Aims at strengthening the internal capacities of the micro-finance institutions so that they can insure their viability and supply to their clients appropriate products.
Promotion of Transparency
Through this tool, the institution can know its level of transparency. The transparency index is calculated and integrated in SPI4 from several elements.
The index gives a graphical summary and a transparency score when the option is selected on the SPI4 cover page. It offers organizations a tool for management and communication around their transparency practices.
The peer learning
Through training and exchange visits, MAIN provides a unique opportunity for microfinance practitioners from different countries to discuss the challenges they face and the innovations they are implementing
The objective is to facilitate and promote exchange of information in the microfinance sector on issues related to financing African small and micro-economic actors.
Research & Development
This approach calls for documentation of existing know how and the practices, and production of methodological materials.
1. Training on “Digital Finance” – Addis Ababa (Ethiopia): March 2017 2. Training on “Rural finance and risk management related to rural finance”
– Bukavu / Congo (DRC): May 2017…Read More»
1. Training of francophone executives Directors (Master) – UCAC / Cameroun : August 2016 2. Training of anglophones executives Directors – UMU / Uganda : August 2016…Read More»
1. Training ” design and implementation of a savings group management program,” Lomé , March 2015 2. Training on ” Information and Community Microfinance Project Management Systems” , Lomé – April 2015 …Read More»
1. Program Design Implementation (PDI) Togo 2. Management of Information System (MIS) Togo 3. Training Workshop on Tools for Impact Assessment (Addis ) 4. Training of Trainers on Financial… Read More»
1- UCAC Training 2013 2- General Assembly of the Network in Arusha MAIN -Tanzania 3- Master of the Training session in microfinance in UCAO – UUT in partnership… Read More»
1- Training ” design and implementation of a savings group management program,” Lome, 2 March 2012 Training on ” Information and Management Systems… Read More»
1. Community Microfinance: an innovative approach to financial services for low- income individuals ; Lomé May 2011 ( Photo attached ) 2. Training anglophone executives in microfinance… Read More»
1- Training anglophone executives in microfinance and community and economic development at the University of the Martyrs of Uganda ( UMU ) May / June 2010. 2 Executive Education… Read More»
1 on strategic marketing training workshop , Ethiopia, from 7-11 December 2009 in Awassa located 275 km from Addis . 2 & nbsp; & nbsp; executives and managers Training… Read More»
1- Training anglophone executives in microfinance and community economic development at the University of the Martyrs of Uganda ( UMU ) , May / June 2008. 2- Training of French managers and executives… Read More»
Participants in the Training of Microfinance Practitioners GIS , Wolisso (Ethiopia ) in April 2007 & nbsp; Participants in the training of English-speaking executives in microfinance and development… Read More»
1- Participating in the training of officers and directors of MFIs on governance and strategic planning in Lome, February 2006 2 Staff Training in microfinance and development… Read More»
1- Management Training in microfinance and community economic development at the University of the Martyrs of Uganda ( UMU ) , May / June 2005. 2. International Conference ” Gauging the Path & the… Read More»
1- Participants in the training of executives and managers of MFIs on microfinance in Abidjan, October 2004. 2 2005 conference preparation workshop in Jinja… Read More»
1- Management Training in microfinance and community economic development at the University of the Martyrs of Uganda (UMU), 2 July 2003. Training of microfinance operators Vulnerability… Read More»
1- Workshop on human resources management and internal training in microfinance institutions in Abidjan, 2 April 2002. Seminar Preparation Workshop… Read More»
1- Training of microfinance operators on internal control and fraud detection in microfinance institutions in Cape Town, November 2001 2- Workshop… Read More»
1- General Meeting of Members, Antananarivo, October 2000 2- Seminar on “PILOT FUNDING AND / OR SUPPORT MICRO AND SMALL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT… Read More»